Followers

Thursday 19 October 2017

Pocket full of love

Hello my sweets I hope you’re all well and keeping warm. Wasn’t that such a weird sky we had the other day with that pink orange sun.
So today I have a card tp share that I posted a quick pic of last night. It’s using the, oh soooooooo adorable January this time using pocket of love and have teamed her up with papers from the Ula collection.


I distressed the edges of the papers and then added to the card , I also printed out a couple of extra sheets so I could make some rolled roses (I did have a die that did that for me but didn’t find it until after I had finished Typical)

I made the flowers (also using papers from the Ula collection) then added some flat backed pearls to the centres .
The Image I have coloured with a mix of Polychromo ,Prisma, and some Lyra.ythe mounted onto card with 3D tape then added the roses to finish the card

Hope you like it and I will see you very soon with another make.




Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used








Challenges















Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

11 comments:

Special Thoughts said...

Gorgeous card Jacki. Cute image, beautiful delicate colours and fab design. Another fantastic creation.
Love Sandra xx

Janis Lewis said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Craftaholics R Us.
Janis, Owner and Design Team Member

Janis Lewis said...

Me again! Thanks for joining us this week at Sunny Day Crafting.
Janis, Owner and Design Team Member

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love your colouring and pretty flowers
Hugs Kaz xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your colouring is amazing Jacki, such a pretty card with those lovely roses.
Faith
x

Dana Johnson said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at the Sunny Day Crafting Challenge. ~DT Dana

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Sweet card! Thank you for joint us!

Melissa - Craftaholics R Us DT

Julie Temple said...

Adorable card...love the rolled roses ( You did great without the die!) !
Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day!

Julie

María Pilar said...

¡qué dulce tarjeta!
Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte#108
Maria Pilar DT

María Pilar said...

Una tarjeta muy dulce
Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte#108
Maria Pilar DT

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Super linda, Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte #108 Norma DT