Followers

Monday 22 May 2017

Love you winnie



Hello again I’m back with another make from this GORGEOUS new collection from polkadoodles  I am loving this Winnie collection it’s just so cute!!

For this card I have made an A5 card this time and kept it CAS (shock gasp how did you do that lol) I know but I managed somehow hehe

So I used just a small slip of paper for the edge then coloured the image (huggy bear) with my prisma pencils, the sentiment comes with the collection as well then I made some card candy to embellish the card and there you have it

So there you have my 2nd card for this collection I do hope you like it and I will see you tomorrow with another

Challenges

Happy Crafting
Jacki xx

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

"Simply" Lovely and pink of course LOL. Lovely card Jacki.
Faith
x